Tuesday, March 26, 2024

New socks


 

I recently (yesterday) finished a pair of socks. The pattern is called monte socks by an Icelandic knitting designer Sveina Björk Jóhannesdóttir. I changed it a little (that´s how I do) I skipped the eyelet patterned and made them reach to my calf.

The pattern has a special heel that I like very much, it´s isn´t very complicated and it looks great.

The socks a very comfortable and warm and I´m very pleased with them. I will definietly will be using the heel again, I hate most other heels especially german short row heels (they always have a lot of holes) I guess the heel flap and gusset are the heel i´ve used most often.

 


 




I really want to make a sock pattern called tea and scandal (a miss marple inspired socks) by this handmade life.

No comments:

Post a Comment